Teaching Kids About Money
Teach your children to be great at managing their money in the future. From introducing the concept of money to preschoolers to teaching your teens about credit, I'll guide you through the process.
- Teaching Your Kids the Value of Money
- Top 10 Best Websites for Teaching Kids About Money
- Are You Talking to Your Kids the Right Way About Money
- Top Four Things to Teach Young Kids About Money
- Credit Cards for Kids
Teaching children to save money isn't always easy. By routinely encouraging savings, they will understand the concept and see the benefits in the future. In addition, you'll be teaching your kids money management skills they will need to rely on when they become adults.
Budgeting and Allowances
Becoming a parent changes the finances for an entire family. Budgeting for children and teaching your children by giving them money to mange will help your family finances stay in order.
- How to Teach Your Kids to Comparison Shop
- What Allowance Rules Should You Follow
- How to Help Kids Mange Spending Wants
- How to Figure out What is Cheaper: School or Sack Lunch
- How Much Allowance Do Other Parents Give?
Once kids begin to learn how to save their money, it's time to help them invest their money. Helping your children explore the different investment strategies for kids will be a powerful learning experience.
- First Step in Teaching Your Kids About Investing
- Investment Strategies for Kids
- Investment Account for Kids
- Roth IRAs for Kids
- College Savings Bonds
Basic money management isn't complete without a look at the tax impacts that children bring. Explore the tax credits for parents and the taxes that your children will need to pay on their savings and earnings.