Teaching Kids About Money
Teach your children to be great at managing their money in the future. From introducing the concept of money to preschoolers to teaching your teens about credit, I'll guide you through the process.
- Teaching Your Kids the Value of Money
- Top 10 Best Websites for Teaching Kids About Money
- Are You Talking to Your Kids the Right Way About Money
- Top Four Things to Teach Young Kids About Money
- Seven Ways to Teach Kids about the Value of Money
Teaching children to the basics of our banking system allow them to manage their own money and gain first hand experience.
- Teaching Kids to Balance a Savings Account
- Five Reasons Credit Unions are Good for Kids
- How to Properly Manage a Checking Account
- When to Give Your Child a Debit Card
Budgeting and Allowances
Becoming a parent changes the finances for an entire family. Budgeting for children and teaching your children by giving them money to mange will help your family finances stay in order.
- How to Teach Your Kids to Comparison Shop
- What Allowance Rules Should You Follow
- How to Help Kids Mange Spending Wants
- How to Figure out What is Cheaper: School or Sack Lunch
- Money Management for Teens
Once kids begin to learn how to save their money, it's time to help them invest their money. Helping your children explore the different investment strategies for kids will be a powerful learning experience.
- First Step in Teaching Your Kids About Investing
- Investment Strategies for Kids
- Investment Account for Kids
- Roth IRAs for Kids
Basic money management isn't complete without a look at the tax impacts that children bring. Explore the tax credits for parents and the taxes that your children will need to pay on their savings and earnings.